Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism contact lenses for all-day comfort and consistently clear vision
What is Astigmatism?
Astigmatism, which can occur with myopia or hyperopia, is a condition in which the light entering the eye is not refracted (or bent) equally in all directions. Due to diffences in the curvature of the cornea or lens of the eye, the light has two focal points from two axes often causing blurred near and distance vision. Contact lenses for astigmatism or toric contact lenses are designed to help.
MoistureSeal Technology: Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism contact lenses feature MoistureSeal Technology which maintains 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours. Experience all-day comfort and consistently clear vision with Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses.
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses provide comfort—even after long hours on digital devices.
- Most patients agree Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses are comfortable throughout the day.
Do you experience fluctuating vision or discomfort while wearing contact lenses? Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism with OpticAlign Design offers:
- Stable, consistently clear vision
- Comfortable vision, even when driving at night
- Orientation mark to aid insertion
OpticAlign Design: Only Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism features innovative OpticAlign Design. The OpticAlign Design offers stable, consistently clear vision and spherical aberration control optimized in both axes to help reduce halos and glare.
Key Features & Benefits
- Stable, consistently clear vision
- MoistureSeal technology helps lenses maintain 95% of their moisture for a full 16 hours
- Orientation mark to aid lens insertion
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.